1. Personal information being collected
When you create an account and browse / perform a gaming action on the site Ybet, Ybet will collect personal data about you. The responsible party for the collection of those data is the company Alamaro Enterprises N.V., a company registered in Curaçao, whose office is located at Dr Hugenholtzset z/n UTS Building, DSF Curaçao.
“Personal data” refers to any data that identifies an individual including name, phone number, date of birth, email address, postal address and any other information that you choose to communicate to Ybet about yourself. Data collection is performed in accordance with both the Electronic Communications Privacy Directive (EC Directive/2002/58/EC) and the Curaçaoan Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). To fight against fraud, Ybet is also likely to retain information relating to transactions on the site, including a truncated portion of credit card numbers used for such transactions as well as the expiry date. Furthermore, due to Anti Money Laundering (AML) legal requirements we are required by the law to ask you for supplementary documents such as identification documents including your photo, documents regarding your source of wealth, utility bill and others.
2. Purpose of data collection
Your personal data is being collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Manage your activity on the site
- Develop business statistics, conduct market and behaviour studies
- Build and manage sales leads, including particularly technical operations such as standardization, optimization and duplication
- Perform customer management operations
- Send promotional information from Ybet. You can unsubscribe at any time to these offers by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of the email concerned
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
3. KYC: know your customer / AML: anti-money laundering policy
Essentials of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Procedures:
1. As an operator we endeavour to comply with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and all associated regulations. Ybet is determined to be completely on guard on preventing cases of money laundering and financing of terrorism and will make all efforts to protect itself from such activities.
2. All transactions are monitored and/or reviewed to prevent money laundering. We may suspend, block, close Player’s account and/or withhold funds, according to the relevant Anti-Money Laundering directives.
3. Therefore, the company applies the following actions:
Prevents players residing or playing from high risk or non-reputable jurisdictions from playing.
4. Asks all players to fill their identification details while opening account and to supply us with all information and supportive documentation needed in order to comply with applicable AML related regulation.
5. Keeps in its possession a secure list of all registered Players, their identification and transactional documentation.
6. Prevents under-age players from accessing and using the site.
7. Prevents players from opening or operating more than one account.
8. Rejects or blocks anonymous accounts or accounts in fictitious names where the beneficial owner can’t be clearly and easily identified.
9. Forbids cash transfers to and from Players. Funds can be received from Players only by electronic and traceable funding options available on our deposit page.
10. Requires that the source of funds used to deposit belongs to the player’s account holder
11. Requires likewise, for winnings to be only paid out to beneficiary accounts belonging to the player’s account holder and after proper anti-money laundering checks.
12. Prevents means of funds transfer between accounts or account holders via the site.
13. Checks the background and intentions of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are likely to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
14. Cooperates with all relevant administrative, enforcement and judicial authorities in their duties to prevent and detect criminal activity.
4. Recipients of data collection
Your Personal Information may (for the purposes described in this Policy & Statement) be transferred or disclosed to any company within the Alamaro Group and, subject to appropriate agreement with third parties, for the processing of that Personal Information on our behalf, such as to:
- Our specific providers for voice calls services or SMS mobile communications, as externalized services.
- Our Payments Providers, based on your options in order to operate your payments, deposits and withdrawals.
- Our anti-fraud, risks and compliance providers, after implementing the contractual safeguards in order to protect your personal data, in order to fulfil our legal requirements.
- Our partners that are helping us to create a better experience for you, based on your explicit consent.
- Also, from time to time we are sharing your personal data with our specialised partners for research purposes, for analytic profiling and statistical analysis. Where required by law, your Personal Information may be disclosed to an applicable governmental, regulatory, sporting or enforcement authority. Your Personal Information may also be disclosed to any regulatory or sporting body in connection with policing the integrity or enforcing the rules of a sport or game and/or prevention and detection of crime and where the Group considers that there are reasonable grounds to suspect that you may be involved in a breach of such rules or the law, have knowledge of a breach of such rules or the law or otherwise pose a threat to the integrity of the relevant sport or game. Those bodies may then use your Personal Information to investigate and act on any such breaches in accordance with their procedures. We do not pass on your data to third parties for any other purpose, unless you have given explicit permission for us to do so or this is permitted by law.
- We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. After closing your Ybet account, We will retain your information just to the extent necessary to comply with Our legal obligations such as the applicable tax/revenue laws, Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws and other applicable regulatory requirements and to resolve any disputes.
When you choose to communicate your personal information to the Ybet website, you expressly give your consent to the collection and use of your personal information in compliance with what has been stated in this charter and current laws.
We are using state-of-the art latest technology to ensure everything is safe and secure.
We need you to know that:
- We keep your data safe and private.
- We don’t sell your personal data to third parties.
We also need to advise you to take every precaution to protect the security of your personal information and particularly, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or that unauthorized parties have access to it.
7. Control of personal information
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user decides no longer to use our services, we provide a way to correct, update or deactivate that user's personally identifiable information provided to us. This can usually be done by emailing our Customer Support at support@Ybet.com. However, please understand that some information may not be deleted if we are required to store it for technical and/or legal reasons.